In case you don’t have patio cushions, then you’ll need to measure your out of doors furnishings to make sure you buy the proper patio cushion. Measuring your out of doors furnishings for cushions may be performed by following these straightforward steps. It’s additionally a good suggestion to ensure the patio cushions that you’re taking a look at have weather-resistant cloth and are supposed for out of doors use.
Listed below are Some Straightforward Steps to Measure Your New Patio Furnishings for Out of doors Cushions
Word: If you have already got patio cushions and also you simply need to change them, try our article Tips on how to Measure Substitute Patio Cushions.
Measuring Chairs for New Patio Cushions
- Measure for the size of the out of doors chair cushion by measuring the entrance of the seat to the again of the seat and add 1 inch to the measurement.
- Measure for the width of the chair cushion by measuring within the middle of the seat. If the chair has arms, take your width measurement between the arms for an correct studying. If there’s a curve within the backrest of the chair, add 1.5″ to your measurement.
- To find out the thickness of the out of doors cushion you’ll need, measure the again opening of the chair (if there may be one) and add an inch.
Measuring Out of doors Chaise Lounges for New Patio Cushions
If want to buy chaise cushions, you’ll need to measure your out of doors chaise lounge to find out which cushion shall be best for you.
- To measure for the size (or depth) of the out of doors chaise lounge cushion, measure the size of your seat from the top of the chaise lounge (entrance of the seat) to the fold in the back of the seat.
- To find out the size of the backrest of the out of doors chaise lounge, measure from the highest of the backrest of the seat right down to the fold on the rear of the seat.
- To measure the width of the out of doors cushion, you’ll need to take Three measurements in your chaise lounge. Measure the width of the highest again of the chaise. Measure the width of the chaise lounge slightly below the fold (between the arms) on the seat. Then measure the width of the chaise lounge on the finish of the seat (on the leg relaxation). The narrowest measurement shall be what you employ for the width.
Measuring Deep Seating Furnishings for Cushions
Our deep seating out of doors furnishings patio cushions are available in a set with a again seat cushion and a seat cushion. You’ll need to observe these straightforward steps to make sure you get the proper match to your new out of doors cushion.
- Measure the size of the seat from entrance to again.
- Measure the width of the seat backward and forward.
- Measure the width of the again of the seat.
- Measure the highest of the chair to the highest of the seat and subtract 3″ (or the quantity of thickness of the underside cushion that you’re buying).